Jalvayu Parivartan Consulting Engineers a Jalandhar based company is one of the fastest growing, leading company in the field of Water, Wastewater Management Solutions and Environmental Services.We provide single point
solution of all Environmental Services.
JPCE is one of the leading Environmental Engineering Consultancy which offering projects and services in the fields of Water, Wastewater, Air Pollution, Hazardous & Solid Waste
Management,Consent to Establish,Consent to Operate, Environmental Clearance, Environmental Compliances, Environmental Monitoring, Environmental Impact Assessment, Hydro-geological Survey and other Environment & Architect Services.
We are having Collaboration with NABL / MoEF & CC / NEBT / BSI / PPCB / RPCB / HSPCB / HPPCB approved Laboratory for sampling, monitoring, testing in the field of Civil, Mechanical, Chemical,
Biological, Water Soil and Collection of baseline data for Environment Parameters(Ambient Air, DGS tack Emission, Noise Level, Drinking Water , Wastewater , Soil, Sludge as per CPCB norms
To provide “Complete Environmental Solutions from a single point”. We aim to be the most competitive and the most productive service organization in the world.
To provide towards sustainable environmental management and to provide healthy environment to live & to work.
- To provide a working environment which is inspiring, challenging,safe and healthy for all employees.
- We are dedicated to our vision and work passionately to make it happen: sustainable energy for everyone.
- We are not afraid to think beyond borders and act entrepreneurially to create significant solutions.
- We are focused on delivering projects that impact our clients'business.
- We are keen to build relationships with clients, partners and colleagues based on trust.
Established in the year 2014 , We, “Jalvayu Parivartan Consulting Engineers”, are a valued organization in the field of Environmental Engineering Consultancy, such as:
- Design, Installation, Modification and Commissioning of the Effluent Treatment Plants (ETP) / Common Effluent Treatment Plants (CETP) / Sewage Treatment Plants(STP).
- Environmental monitoring servicesas per CPCB norms.
- Preparation of Feasibility Report and Detailed Project Report for Sewerage System and Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Design, Construction , Testingand Commissioning of Water Treatment Plant (WTP) / Reverse Osmosis (RO) Plants, Ion Exchange Plants.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report (on Public Health & Engineering).
- Design / Calculations for Water Supply, Sewage Drainage, Storm Water Drainage, Rain Water Harvesting, Solid / Hazardous Waste Management, Waste Minimization, etc.
- Supervision of civil / mechanical works for Treatment Plants.
- Preparation of Operation and Maintenance Manuals of Treatment Plants.
- Design / Supervision of Air Pollution Control Equipment’s like Scrubbers, etc.
- Development of Environmental Management Systems(EMS) and assistance related to obtaining ISO 14001 Certification
- Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) assignments
Field Studies & Surveys
- Environmental Impact Assessment studies.
- Risk Assessment studies.
- Environmental Audit.
- Collection and measurement of meteorological data
Computer Application Studies
- Source emission dispersion modeling for the prediction and assessment of post project ambient air quality scenarios.
- Plotting of Windroses from meteorological data.
- Working on Google Earth, AutoCAD, IPI2WIN, Water CAD & Sewer CAD.
Approval, Liaisoning & Permit
- Liaison with State & Central Pollution Control Board.
- Preparation & Submission of Environmental Statement,Consent to Operate (CTO) to Consent to Establish (CTE)to the concerned State Pollution Control Board.